Advantages of Steam Cleaning Your Calabasas Home or Office
Steam cleaning is one of the oldest and most commonly used methods in the carpet cleaning business. Also known as hot water extraction, it has many uses and advantages for cleaning commercial and residential carpets and rugs.
Single-stage steam cleaning is a very simple and short process in which the carpet cleaning device is filled with water and detergent.
Using this method, carpet cleaners can clean your carpet without a rinse, leaving behind a residue that promotes re-soiling. This type of cleaning is performed using a mounted machine with rotary brushes that loosen dirt and particles from the carpet fibers.
Multi-stage steam cleaning is another approach many Calabasas carpet cleaning companies use. This more efficient form of steam cleaning leaves carpets clean and fresh for the customer.
This type of steam cleaning uses a step-by-step process:
- Carpets are sprayed with an eco-friendly solution.
- Rotary agitation is used to separate soil and aid in stain removal.
- Stains and spots are treated.
- Carpet is steamed to remove dirt and particles.
- Carpets are rinsed with a pH balanced solution, which ensures that there are no residues.
- A deodorizer may be applied to leave a fresh clean scent.
There are other ways we can customize the steam cleaning process:
- Dry Cleaning After Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Raking
- Oz Guard Carpet Protector
- Carpet Antistatic
Steam cleaning is an excellent carpet cleaning method because it can be used on carpets as well as upholstery and hard surfaces.
It can also drastically reduce allergens and other irritants, which may cause asthma, chemical sensitivities, and other breathing problems.
Using eco-friendly equipment and techniques, steam cleaning is a completely safe process. Carpets are healthier and dry within hours of cleaning.